Your trust is important to us!
We assure that your personal data and any information about you will not be used for other purposes than the transaction with us. This is an important part of our philosophy and a necessary criterion for us to have achieved 'Trusted Shops' certification.
This also includes a money back guarantee at the end of the ordering process.
In addition, all data is securely transmitted using SSL encoding and we do not save any bank or credit card information.
The Bourne SUMMUM W is a professional level racket in round format, designed for players looking for more power than control in their game. In order to guarantee maximum elasticity and resistance, it is composed of Hypersoft foam rubber, 7 Rhombus carbon fiber surfaces and carbon fiber reinforcement covered with a layer of titanium dioxide in the heart of the racket.
At a technological level, this racket stands out for the following components:
- Longer grip than usual to give the player a more comfortable grip for players using both hands.
- Longer hitting surface.
- 76 gradual holes pattern optimized to widen the racket's sweet spot.
- Hexagonal shape roughness with more relief with to achieve a greater effect on topspin hits.
- Wings Diffuser technology in the heart of the racekt with an aerodynamically improved diffuser that provides greater manageability to the racket.
In addition, to solve the changes that the temperature exerts on the racket's materials, this model has been manufactured with two types of rubber: a soft one, called “W”, recommended for temperatures up to 25ºC / 77ºFF; and a harder one, called "S", recommended for temperatures above 25ºC / 77ºF.
Player profile: Racket designed for professional level players looking for more power than control in their game.
- Circle shape
- Weight: 350-375 grams
- Rubber: Hard rubber for -25ºC
- Frame: Carbon
- Surface: Carbon
Choosing the right product is not always easy. Sometimes you need some assistance or advisory service of pros.
In case of questions or suggestions on the products, please contact our costumer service via phone (local rate) or via the contact form below.