To the masks
It could be that you are infected with Covid-19 but are not showing any symptoms. You don’t know you’re infected, so you could pass the new coronavirus on to others unnoticed.
In order to protect others from infection, you have to wear a face mask. The recommendation is for as many people as possible to wear a face mask, because this at least enables droplets and particles of mucus to be caught to some extent. The chain of infection is broken.
HEALTHYThe Texlyte Nano used for the Community Mask has been certified and produced in Europe according to Oekotex Standard 100. It does not cause any allergies and is therefore particularly suitable for articles with high hygiene standards.
THERMOREGULATINGTexlyte Nano has a very low conductivity so it guarantees an exceptionally high level of insulation – which makes for excellent thermal comfort.
LIGHTTexlyte Nano is 50% lighter than cotton and 34% lighter thanpolyester, so of all synthetic fibres this material is very well suited for useas a mask.
To the masks
DRYTexlyte Nano is hydrophobic by nature. Themoisture-repellent property of the yarn is permanent and is not affected byrepeated washing. Texlyte Nano does not store moisture but dries very quickly.For pleasant wear comfort.
EASY TO CARE
Due to the hydrophobic property of Texlyte Nano, thematerial is insensitive to dirt, can be washed at 60°C and dries within a shorttime. Ironing is not necessary. The mask can be used again after a short time.
DURABLEAbrasion, tension and tearing is no problem for TexlyteNano. Its abrasion resistance is 2.5 times higher than that of cotton. Evensweat, sun and moisture have no effect on the durability of Texlyte Nano.
ECOLOGICALThe production and maintenance of Texlyte Nano requires 30%less energy than for polyester. No pesticides or toxic dyes are used. For thisreason, experts consider it to be one of the most environment-friendlysynthetic fibres. Furthermore, Texlyte Nano is 100% recyclable.
What makes Texlyte Nano so special is its weight: it is lighter than water, 34% lighter than polyester and 20% lighter than nylon, so it provides more volume and less weight. In addition, Texlyte Nano is water-repellent, as well as being recyclable and environment-friendly.To the masks
TEXLYTE NANO IS MADE OF POLYPROPYLENE, ONE OF THE LIGHTEST SYNTHETIC FIBRES ON THE MARKET.
Its fit makes the Community Mask the new darling among mask wearers because its ergonomic design and anatomically shaped mouth section are combined with a tight-fitting but elastic neck section. As a result, the Community Mask stays firmly in position and provides protection for others while at the same time allowing freedom of movement.
To the masks
- Highly elastic ergonomic nose shape
- Flex Ribs for a perfect fit
- Flexibleand soft ear loops
- Breathable3D breathing ribs let the skin breathe
- Particularly densely knitted mouth and nose sections
- Highlyelastic band at the neck for optimum wear comfort
HOW TO USE?
Masks can support awareness of social distancing and health-related behaviour, both for ourselves and in our interactions with others. Nonetheless, protective instructions such as maintaining a distance of 1-2 metres and hand washing should never be neglected.
- Since you touch your face when putting on the mask, yourhands should be thoroughly washed or disinfected beforehand.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask. The UYN® logo mustbe visible on the outside.
- Attach the straps well behind the ears.
- Pull the mask into position. It must sit well over the noseand close off under the chin.
- Press the mask tightly once and check that it fits well. Donot touch the mask with your hands while wearing it.
- Remove the mask from your face using the straps at the sides(from back to front), but do not touch the mask. After taking off the mask itis important to thoroughly wash or disinfect your hands.