Tennis-Point.de and adidas are holding a draw for a trip for two people to the French Open 2016! Experience the Men’s and Women’s finals live in the stadium!
For Saturday and Sunday the 5th and 6th of June 16
In a four-star hotel inclduing travel
From an adidas contact
You can take part in the competition until 23.59 on the 16/05/16. Multiple entries will lead to exclusion.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of Tennis-Point, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the registration form
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by Tennis-Point and will be contacted. If the winner is not contactable, Tennis-Point reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Tennis-Point reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Tennis-Point are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
- Promoter: Tennis-Point